today i delivered ms sugar to glasgow airport ...
herself, her two cats and five suitcases boarded the plane for
newark.
sometimes ... love is not enough.
Flora AND Fauna
-
Glen spent all day mowing the yard which he claims is not that hard a job
although I don't want to do it. He does have a nice riding lawn mower but
it'...
13 hours ago
7 comments:
thanks ames.
*handing you a beer*
porch is open...
And holdin' yer Hand, Me Wolf. A barrel o'Pyrat be in order. Me Wench an' MeSelf be here for ye.
ah my lady, mon capitan! i thank you. i look forward to porch sitting with the pair of you.leaning back, putting my boots up and enjoying your company, accompanied, most naturally, by copious glasses o' th' good stuff!
copious glasses...and we'll provide bread and cheese as well..
I am so sorry that love was not enough for you both. I moved here to Scotland from the US and I am so grateful that love has been enough for us. Thinking about you and enjoying your blog immensly!
welcome senapati, thanks for your good wishes. i am so pleased you have found happiness in love and scotland!
Post a Comment